Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Security in OM2M release1
Security in OM2M release1 [message #1738848] Mon, 25 July 2016 12:34 Go to next message
Yu-Hao Hsu is currently offline Yu-Hao HsuFriend
Hi,

I noticed that SSL/TLS was provided in OM2M release1.
But I can't find any relevant code in the project.
Anybody know which part is the security implementations?

Another question is did the security mechanism implemented in OM2M release1 follow the oneM2M standard, like Provisioned symmetric key security association framework or Certificate-based security association framework?

Thank you.
Re: Security in OM2M release1 [message #1741917 is a reply to message #1738848] Tue, 30 August 2016 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Francois AissaouiFriend
Hi,

The Jetty library used for HTTP in OM2M can handle SSL with a specific configuration.
Here is the way to make it works: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_SSL

For CoAP, we use Californium library and it also provides a security layer but it is not present in the platform at the moment.

Right now, we did not focus on security mechanism in our implementation even if oneM2M standards provides some.

Regards,
François
Re: Security in OM2M release1 [message #1748780 is a reply to message #1741917] Mon, 28 November 2016 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Regis DARGENT is currently offline Regis DARGENTFriend
Hi,

I'm using git version of the server (clone and built myself).
I read the SSL configuration tutorial, but I don't see how/where to configure the SslContextFactory (I don't know much about maven nor jetty).
Is there a way to configure SSL before starting the built ?
Or can the jetty SSL be activated using some configuration file in the built version (I mainly see .jar files, but I don't know...)

Thank you
Re: Security in OM2M release1 [message #1750604 is a reply to message #1748780] Fri, 23 December 2016 08:32 Go to previous message
Yu-Hao Hsu is currently offline Yu-Hao HsuFriend
Hi Regis,

You can check the following link with the discussion about how to configure Jetty:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1065938/

Hope it will be helpful to you!

Howard
Previous Topic:reel sensor discovery on the beagleboard/raspberry pi
Next Topic:Router Internal Error when running tutorial application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:36:42 GMT 2024