Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse C++ IDE for Arduino - Neon Edition now available
Eclipse C++ IDE for Arduino - Neon Edition now available [message #1738312] Mon, 18 July 2016 22:42 Go to next message
Doug Schaefer is currently offline Doug SchaeferFriend
Hey Arduino fans, just to let you know that the Eclipse Neon edition of the Eclipse C++ IDE for Arduino (formerly Arduino C++ IDE) is now available. More details on my blog: https://cdtdoug.ca/2016/07/18/now-available-the-eclipse-c-ide-for-arduino

Please ask any questions or if you have any feedback on what we can do better, please do it on this forum. And of course, raise any bugs you find on the cdt-arduino component of the CDT product and I'll try to fix them as quick as possible. Thanks!
Re: Eclipse C++ IDE for Arduino - Neon Edition now available [message #1743942 is a reply to message #1738312] Tue, 20 September 2016 22:08 Go to previous message
Martin Bachmann is currently offline Martin BachmannFriend
Hi Doug,

Great work! Thank you very much. As an ESP8266 adict I was missing OTA upload functionality and added it with some quick and dirty hacking.
Any chance this could get included (in a proper way) into the official version?
Patch (git format) attached to give you an idea how it works. Pretty much derived from ArduinoIDE itself. Needs an additional library (jmdns) which is not included in the diff file as binary but referenced in the core plugin. Implementation is still hacky, e.g. password for authentication is hardcoded and I'm not so sure if integration into your Arduino plugins architecture and that of Eclipse itself is ok...
Here's how it looks embedded:
index.php/fa/27145/0/

Best regards,
Martin
Previous Topic:Invalid argument error in eclipse
Next Topic:Invalid argument error in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:47:04 GMT 2024