Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Hello World Project has inclusion errors(Unresolved inclusions stdio.h and stdlib.h)
Hello World Project has inclusion errors [message #1735421] Sun, 19 June 2016 05:22 Go to next message
Victor Dolcourt is currently offline Victor DolcourtFriend
I'm new to both C and Eclipse. I just downloaded Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers; Version: Mars.2 Release (4.5.2);Build id: 20160218-0600.

I'm running Windows 10.

I downloaded Hello World, and I'm seeing a total of three errors: two unresolved inclusions (stdio.h and stdlib.h). It is no surprise that return EXIT_SUCCESS cannot be resolved.

Apparently during the installation something important didn't happen. although the installation appeared normal.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I'm pretty much stuck at this point.

Thank you in advance.
  • Attachment: error.PNG
    (Size: 44.31KB, Downloaded 370 times)
Re: Hello World Project has inclusion errors [message #1735518 is a reply to message #1735421] Mon, 20 June 2016 14:22 Go to previous message
Jonah Graham is currently offline Jonah GrahamFriend
You don't have a compile installed. You need one. CDT is the front-end UI, but it needs GCC and GDB to compile and debug. Please see http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user/concepts/cdt_o_home.htm and refer to the "Before you begin"
Previous Topic:Error "Launched Failed. Binary file not found."
Next Topic:How to view the complete string of a variable in eclipse C++?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 01:27:52 GMT 2024