Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Loading models: Loading referenced models of "representations.aird" hangs forever
Loading models: Loading referenced models of "representations.aird" hangs forever [message #1734382] Tue, 07 June 2016 18:36 Go to next message
Mike Cooper is currently offline Mike CooperFriend
Whenever I right click on my model.ecore file in Project Explorer I get a popup:

Loading models
Loading models: Loading referenced models of "representations.aird"

It always hangs at 74%. I can cancel but it just goes to the "tray" at the bottom right of eclipse.

Here's what I've tried...

Disabled Model Nature, deleted representations.aird and then re-enabled Model Nature. This re-generates representations.aird but this process hangs at the very end. I have to kill eclipse and re-start. After this the representations.aird looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<viewpoint:DAnalysis xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:viewpoint="http://www.eclipse.org/sirius/1.1.0" xmi:id="_8OBygCzbEeaIGai_XvvO4g" version="10.1.0.201509162000"/>

My ecore file is attached.

Would REALLY, REALLY appreciate some suggestions on this. It's driving me crazy.
Re: Loading models: Loading referenced models of &quot;representations.aird&quot; hangs fore [message #1734384 is a reply to message #1734382] Tue, 07 June 2016 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Felix Dorner is currently offline Felix DornerFriend
On 07-Jun-16 20:36, Mike Cooper wrote:
> Whenever I right click on my model.ecore file in Project Explorer I get a popup:
>
> Loading models
> Loading models: Loading referenced models of "representations.aird"

Probably better to ask on the sirius forum.

Felix
Re: Loading models: Loading referenced models of &quot;representations.aird&quot; hangs fore [message #1734386 is a reply to message #1734384] Tue, 07 June 2016 19:19 Go to previous message
Mike Cooper is currently offline Mike CooperFriend
Thanks! Will re-post in Sirius forum.
Previous Topic:How to write xtext terminal rule for multi line string?
Next Topic:[DataBinding] Avoid setting a feature of previously selected element when viewer selection changes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:31:06 GMT 2024