Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Reverse Engineer Java Plugin doesn't create all elements from source(reverse engineer java plugin)
Reverse Engineer Java Plugin doesn't create all elements from source [message #1734348] Tue, 07 June 2016 10:54 Go to next message
Timo Heck is currently offline Timo HeckFriend
I have installed Papyrus on eclipse Mars and added Papyrus Java modules from the update site.
I tried to reverse engineer a project of mine and noticed that by generating the model from source there are some classes that are constantly ignored.
I added the javaPrimitveTypes and the Java profile to the model but still no effect. Since there is no warning I don't know what I am actually missing.
Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Reverse Engineer Java Plugin doesn't create all elements from source [message #1734798 is a reply to message #1734348] Sun, 12 June 2016 19:53 Go to previous message
Florian Lehmann is currently offline Florian LehmannFriend
I am doing the same and have the same problem.
I noticed that the java reverse plugin doesn't use code from the java.util classes like Lists and Maps
Previous Topic:Can someone help me understand diagram linking and synchronization... thanks!!
Next Topic:Papyrus 2.0 Distribution Request/Suggestion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 04 19:53:04 GMT 2020