Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Enums bug in editor
Enums bug in editor [message #1733557] Mon, 30 May 2016 07:12 Go to next message
Nathan Hh is currently offline Nathan HhFriend
Whenever I use an enum it shows up as a bunch of blocks.
Does anyone know what's wrong?

index.php/fa/26030/0/

index.php/fa/26031/0/
  • Attachment: enum.png
    (Size: 6.62KB, Downloaded 615 times)
  • Attachment: enum2.png
    (Size: 10.34KB, Downloaded 785 times)
Re: Enums bug in editor [message #1734009 is a reply to message #1733557] Fri, 03 June 2016 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nathan Hh is currently offline Nathan HhFriend
bump
Re: Enums bug in editor [message #1734010 is a reply to message #1734009] Fri, 03 June 2016 01:24 Go to previous message
Jonah Graham is currently offline Jonah GrahamFriend
Hi,

Would you be able to file a bug report on this? https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=CDT

Please include details such as which version of Eclipse you are using and on which platform and a minimal test case.

If you are having trouble filing the report on the bug tracker, please provide the info here so we can report the problem and get it fixed.

PS This does not happen for me, but my guess is this is a font problem on your machine. The enum values are in italics and perhaps your machine does not have italics for the given font in a way Eclipse understands (that makes it a bug BTW). If that is the problem, try changing your font (in Preferences -> General -> Appearance -> Colors and Fonts), or change enums to display non-italicised (in Preferences -> C/C++ -> Editor -> Syntax Coloring -> Element = Code -> Enumerators uncheck "Italic")
Previous Topic:Can't Find libstdc++-6.dll Library when Using Strings
Next Topic:Deleting one library deletes all libraries
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 03:49:21 GMT 2024