Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » [EMF Compare] Problem with EMF Synchronization Model
[EMF Compare] Problem with EMF Synchronization Model [message #1732711] Thu, 19 May 2016 11:34 Go to next message
Marion Jost is currently offline Marion JostFriend
Hi Everyone,

I want to do collaborative modeling with Papyrus, EMF Compare and Subversive.

I have the following setup:
- Eclipse Mars
- Papyrus UML 1.1.4
- Model Comparison (EMF Compare) - 3.1.1
Model Comparison (EMF Compare) - Papyrus Support - 3.1.1
Model Comparison (EMF Compare) - UML2 Support - 3.1.1
- Subversive SVN Connectors 5.02
- Subversice SVN Team Provider 3.0.4
- SVNKit 1.8.11

If I compare the *.notation with the latest from Repository it does open in Diagram view, but with missing names.

But the bigger problem is, when I launch the Team Provider to Synchronize the model with Repository , Eclipse crashes while Creating EMF Synchronization Model.

I would appreciate any hint on what I am doing wrong and how I can possibly show the names in the diagram.

Thank you and Regards,
Marion

Re: [EMF Compare] Problem with EMF Synchronization Model [message #1733068 is a reply to message #1732711] Tue, 24 May 2016 08:06 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Marion,

First of all, make sure you've installed the subversive support features from the EMF Compare update site (add http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/compare/updates/milestones/3.2/S201605130604 in the p2 UI you access from "Help > Install new software..."), since it doesn't seem to be the case from your message.

Do note that the Subversive support is an experimental feature that was provided by an external contributor (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/29727/) and that isn't officially maintained by the team. You will have to provide us with more information about the failures (error log, stack traces, reproduction steps, ...) if you want us to be able to help.

Regards
Laurent Goubet
Previous Topic:EMF Compare Customization (FIXED)
Next Topic:Complicated emf model and history
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:44:48 GMT 2024