Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » properties-> c++ build not found
properties-> c++ build not found [message #1732539] Wed, 18 May 2016 07:04 Go to next message
christian petrucci is currently offline christian petrucciFriend
hi, i have downloaded a c++ project at link https://github.com/trishume/eyeLike and i have used the command cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" ./ from terminal and i have imported the project in eclipse (import from existing project). i have modified the code but when i build it i have some error: riferimento non definito a "uvc_perror" and else of same type .........
i have used #include "libuvc/libuvc.h" but I think that it is important to add this library in properties -> c++ build ->linker but in this project i don't have "c++ build" in properties, why? help me please
Re: properties-> c++ build not found [message #1732663 is a reply to message #1732539] Wed, 18 May 2016 15:20 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
Not sure how you imported the project File --> Import --> Existing Projects Into Workspace expects to find file .project and the git clone doesn't have one. I tried it and got a complaint about the missing .project file. It also looks like your project is not a C/C++ project.

You could import the project as a C++ project several ways but the easiest is likely
File --> Import --> C/C++ --> Import Existing Code as Makefile Project

This will leave the code at the current location.
Since you are using CMake you will have to change the build command in Eclipse/CDT on the dialog at
Project --> Properties --> C/C++ Build

You may also have to select the provider for the compiler builtin includes.
Project --> Properties --> C/C++ General --> Processor Includes, Macros etc.
on the Providers path select the appropriate builtin provider.
Hit Apply the OK.

If you did import the project as a C/C++ Project could you show us the Project View of the project?

EDIT:
I'm assuming you have CDT installed in Eclipse. It must be installed or you won't be able to access any of the menu dialogs I've mentioned.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2016 22:34]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Data Type uint64 can not be resolved
Next Topic:Create project from existing files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:11:01 GMT 2024