Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » After successful build, but the NSCL and GSCL products were not generated by the building process.
After successful build, but the NSCL and GSCL products were not generated by the building process. [message #1731200] Tue, 03 May 2016 13:53 Go to next message
Can LIU is currently offline Can LIUFriend
Hello, the experts:

I am a fresher in OM2M. recently i want to use OM2M to do a little demonstration.
I was trying to build the developing environment on my PC. and the problem shows on as the title says.
The build was successful but i didn't find the NSCL and GSCL products are generated.
Please find detail informations in the screenshot. Could you guys give me a hand ?
A great thanks in advance.

Can
Re: After successful build, but the NSCL and GSCL products were not generated by the building proces [message #1731202 is a reply to message #1731200] Tue, 03 May 2016 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahdi Ben Alaya is currently offline Mahdi Ben AlayaFriend
Hello Can Liu,

NSCL and GSCL are now called IN-CSE and MN-CSE according to oneM2M standard . Please check our updated tutorial to get familiar with the new terminology:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one

Regards,
Mahdi
Re: After successful build, but the NSCL and GSCL products were not generated by the building proces [message #1731216 is a reply to message #1731202] Tue, 03 May 2016 15:10 Go to previous message
Can LIU is currently offline Can LIUFriend
Hello Mahdi,

So cool, Thank you so much and than means that i build it successfully.

Best Regards
Can
Previous Topic:Run on different operating system
Next Topic:How many condition tags are currently supported by OM2M v1 ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:55:46 GMT 2024