Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Run on different operating system(fail execution on Windows and Raspberry Pi)
Run on different operating system [message #1730870] Fri, 29 April 2016 12:19 Go to next message
Michael Wang is currently offline Michael WangFriend
Hi,

I want to execute om2m server on windows 10 and om2m gateway on raspberry pi, and both connect to the same access point. I have already checked all the requirements, but the truth is the gateway can't send any request to the server. I have set the correct IP in each config.ini, 192.168.0.100 for server and 192.168.0.105 for gateway.

When I execute gscl and nscl, nscl receive nothing and gscl get a timeout message and retry. Does anyone know how to solve it? Does the different OS results in this outcome?

Thanks for help.
Re: Run on different operating system [message #1731204 is a reply to message #1730870] Tue, 03 May 2016 14:05 Go to previous message
Mahdi Ben Alaya is currently offline Mahdi Ben AlayaFriend
Hello Michael,

I don't think that the OS is causing this issue given that the OM2M relies on a pure java code which is platform independent.
I face a similar problem is a windows 10 machine. It was a firewall issue. Opening the port solved the issue for me.
Could you please try to open required ports on the two machines and tell me it works for you ?

Regards,
Mahdi
Previous Topic:What kind of database is used by OM2M?
Next Topic:After successful build, but the NSCL and GSCL products were not generated by the building process.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:37:47 GMT 2024