| Senior Java Developer - Dublin, Ireland [message #1730506]
||Tue, 26 April 2016 12:33
| Claddagh Jobs
Registered: April 2016
Job Posting URL:|
Our client (a leading international consultancy firm) requires a Senior Java Developer to join their embedded team onsite with an international finance group.
The role is a permanent position with a very competitive salary and excellent benefits.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU
- Strong experience in development using Core Java, Java EE, Soap, RESTful, Spring, Hibernate.
- Good development experience in message middleware technologies like IBM MQ, Tibco EMS, Kafka.
- RDBMS: SQL Server and or Oracle.
- Strong working knowledge in Red Hat Linux.
- Experience with Test Driven Development/Automated Testing.
- Experience in working with tools like Eclipse.
- Good architectural thinking with regards to creating code that is performant, re-usable.
- Exposure to Framework based code architecture.
- Flexibility to work on complex projects with international scope.
- Experience with development of large-scale software applications is required.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams.
- Team lead ability with strong communications skills.
- Work with offshore teams and the challenges of time, language and culture.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please visit our site and apply direct or send an email to address below.
JOBS_IE [AT] CLADDAGHRESOURCES dot NET
[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2016 08:44]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01940 seconds