Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable Tree Grid Filtering
NatTable Tree Grid Filtering [message #1730415] Mon, 25 April 2016 15:03 Go to next message
Maksim Shchekotov is currently offline Maksim ShchekotovFriend
Hi! I have some questions about tree grid filtering and structure:
1) I have tree grid that consists of 3 levels. The cell filling of each underlying level starts from next column. If I apply filter to first column I can see only 1 level rows. But I need to show all underlying levels. How can I resolve this? Should I write my own filter strategy for it?

2) How can I apply filter in some action listener after some event?

3) How to drow tree expand icons in second, third etc. columns according the tree level?

Here is tree grid :
index.php/fa/25764/0/
  • Attachment: example.jpg
    (Size: 53.56KB, Downloaded 873 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 26 April 2016 09:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: NatTable Tree Grid Filtering [message #1730742 is a reply to message #1730415] Thu, 28 April 2016 07:41 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Quote:
If I apply filter to first column I can see only 1 level rows. But I need to show all underlying levels. How can I resolve this? Should I write my own filter strategy for it?

Probably yes because you request a special filter action that needs to take into account the tree structure. Technically the filter checks the attribute you filtered for in the row objects, and the child objects doesn't contain a value there, so they are filtered.

Quote:
How can I apply filter in some action listener after some event?

Not sure what you mean. If you want to apply a filter programmatically, set a data value to the FilterRowDataLayer.

Quote:
How to drow tree expand icons in second, third etc. columns according the tree level?

Write a custom painter for tree cell rendering.
Previous Topic:How to change Time in DateCellEditor Cell
Next Topic:NatTable 1.3.0 DPI calculation issues when resizing columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:51:49 GMT 2024