Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Check the Background Color of a TableViewer Cell where Full Row Selection is enabled(How do I check a background color of a Tableviewer's cell in Jubula?)
Check the Background Color of a TableViewer Cell where Full Row Selection is enabled [message #1730414] Mon, 25 April 2016 14:50 Go to next message
Marvin Stravinski is currently offline Marvin StravinskiFriend
Hello,

I'm new to Jubula and am looking for a way to select the precise color of a TableViewer's Cell background color or even portion of a row's background color. In the RCP Applicaiton, the Tableviewer only allows the row to be selected and not each individual cell as there is no need to select a cell from the application.

In my RCP Application the specific cell is colored through create Column method of a JFace Table createColumns() which calls the Color getBackground(Object element) method to set the background color based upon checking this value in a data structure.

In Jubula, I can select the row easy enough, but cannot seem to find out how to get a value in which to chech this against. Also when Jubula selects the row, the background color of the row disappears and the row is highlighted a light blue, the default SWT selected color.

Either way... I cannot seem to find a straight forward means of checking this color of the UI with Jubula.

Any suggestion?
Re: Check the Background Color of a TableViewer Cell where Full Row Selection is enabled [message #1730425 is a reply to message #1730414] Mon, 25 April 2016 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

you can use click count '0' to just hover the mouse over a specific cell, and you can use "check property at mouse position" to check the property underneath the mouse.

Hope that helps!
Alex
Re: Check the Background Color of a TableViewer Cell where Full Row Selection is enabled [message #1730489 is a reply to message #1730425] Tue, 26 April 2016 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Stravinski is currently offline Marvin StravinskiFriend
Thank You Alex,

Forgive my basic question, like I said, I'm new to Jubula, but what property values are available?
How can I get a background color value of a Cell from a property because checkPropertyAtMousePosistion asks for a PROPERTY_NAME [String], PROPERTY _VALUE [String], OPERATOR [String].

Is there a list of PROPERTY_NAMES, PROPERTY_VALUES, Jubula uses? Or am I missing something more basic here?

Thanks again in adavance,

Marv

Re: Check the Background Color of a TableViewer Cell where Full Row Selection is enabled [message #1730496 is a reply to message #1730489] Tue, 26 April 2016 11:20 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Marv,

For whole components (e.g. the table as a whole), you can see the properties list in the "properties view" in the object mapping editor when you map the component. For properties of a specific row or cell, it's usually best to ask a developer Smile

Hope that helps!
Alex
Previous Topic:Check a table has no rows?
Next Topic:Mac Eclipse AUT Embedded Agent problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:15:58 GMT 2024