Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » EventBasedGateway with catch events always shows validation errors(EventBasedGateway always shows validation error (Gateway sequence should have condition) when used with catch events)
EventBasedGateway with catch events always shows validation errors [message #1730236] Fri, 22 April 2016 13:23 Go to next message
Bert Robben is currently offline Bert RobbenFriend
Hi,

I want to draw a flow where I basically have an event based gateway that chooses from 2 incoming messages. But when I draw that in the modeler, I always get a validation error "Gateway sequence flow should have a condition". This feels like a bug to me because I shouldn't get this exception (I can't even add a condition).

I've attached a simple example that shows the error.

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks,

Bert

PS: I'm using BPBM2 Modeler 1.2.4.Final-v20160330..
Re: EventBasedGateway with catch events always shows validation errors [message #1730322 is a reply to message #1730236] Sun, 24 April 2016 17:45 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hmm, I just tested the attached process with the same version of the editor and do not see any validation errors. Are you sure the process is being validated (have you enabled the BPMN2 Nature on the project) ?
Previous Topic:How do I create a custom editor with the BPMN2 Modeler?
Next Topic:Format : any for uploaded bpmn file in workbench
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:05:04 GMT 2024