Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Error on starting .bat
Error on starting .bat [message #1729608] Fri, 15 April 2016 21:41 Go to next message
Thomas Leporcher is currently offline Thomas LeporcherFriend
Hello,

For a few weeks, I have been working on an OM2m project to connect a few items in a house. We only make a simulation with a Java Swing GUI, nothing particularly complicated.

Everything worked perfectly, I could execute in-cse and mn-cse .bat files, and I got my GUI.
But, since I updated my Java version, I can't execute start.bat neither for in-cse nor mn-cse. A bash quickly open and then close, but without any other action.

Have you already had this kind of issue, and what would you recommend to make it work again?

Thank you for your help.
Re: Error on starting .bat [message #1729813 is a reply to message #1729608] Tue, 19 April 2016 09:20 Go to previous message
Francois AissaouiFriend
Hi Thomas,

Try to check your PATH variable, it is possible that the version update did not set this variable correctly.
Also, the bash shall provide you an error that you can not see. To get it, just add "pause" in a new line in the .bat file. The bash will not close after the potential error in the java command that launch the platform.

Hope this can help,
François
Previous Topic:Error executing my plugin
Next Topic:What kind of database is used by OM2M?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:57:17 GMT 2024