Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Fail to publish maven project in Tomcat(Tomcat publish maven project eclipse 4.4.2)
Fail to publish maven project in Tomcat [message #1729548] Fri, 15 April 2016 10:50
seven lumi is currently offline seven lumiFriend
Hi everyone.
Er... I'm feel worry for my maven project it cannot be publish in my tomcat 8, in servers
The issue thew when i set project properties -- > development assembly -- > add maven dependencies, and after set that, my tomcat cannot publish the project, but what if i remove maven depencies, it works good but without lib in file. The error like "Could not publish to the server.
java.lang.NullPointerException"
And the log in eclipse .metedata like:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.wst.server.core 4 0 2016-04-15 12:28:33.212
!MESSAGE Could not publish to the server.
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.util.VirtualReferenceUtilities.getDefaultProjectArchiveName(VirtualReferenceUtilities.java:81)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.componentcore.J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.getJavaClasspathReferences(J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.java:338)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.componentcore.J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.getNonManifestRefs(J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.java:242)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.componentcore.J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.getReferences(J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.java:166)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.componentcore.J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.getReferences(J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.java:214)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.componentcore.J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.getReferences(J2EEModuleVirtualComponent.java:207)
at org.eclipse.jst.common.internal.modulecore.SingleRootUtil.hasConsumableReferences(SingleRootUtil.java:217)
at org.eclipse.jst.common.internal.modulecore.SingleRootUtil.validateSingleRoot(SingleRootUtil.java:165)
at org.eclipse.jst.common.internal.modulecore.SingleRootUtil.isSingleRoot(SingleRootUtil.java:93)
at org.eclipse.jst.common.internal.modulecore.SingleRootExportParticipant.canOptimize(SingleRootExportParticipant.java:88)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.flat.FlatVirtualComponent.canOptimize(FlatVirtualComponent.java:203)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.flat.FlatVirtualComponent.cacheResources(FlatVirtualComponent.java:185)
at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.flat.FlatVirtualComponent.fetchResources(FlatVirtualComponent.java:118)
at org.eclipse.wst.web.internal.deployables.FlatComponentDeployable.members(FlatComponentDeployable.java:227)
at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.deployables.J2EEFlexProjDeployable.members(J2EEFlexProjDeployable.java:267)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ModulePublishInfo.fillCache(ModulePublishInfo.java:314)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ModulePublishInfo.getDelta(ModulePublishInfo.java:396)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerPublishInfo.getDelta(ServerPublishInfo.java:366)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getPublishedResourceDelta(Server.java:1575)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.getPublishedResourceDelta(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:698)
at org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core.internal.TomcatServerBehaviour.getPublishedResourceDelta(TomcatServerBehaviour.java:958)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.computeDelta(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:874)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:909)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:774)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:3157)
at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:345)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

the log was too simple to find the points

and i'm try force update maven dependencies and recheckout the projects and change a new tomcat servers except reinstall eclipse, but not fine; so i thought is that a permission problem? but there was no log for that would someone have the same problem ?
any help appreciate.
Previous Topic:Getting http request parameters in a ContentProposalProvider
Next Topic:Eclipse Luna does not have HTML 5
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:43:11 GMT 2024