Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » DSDP - Target Management » RSEF8067 Error(I'm receiving the error RSEF8067 when attempting to upload to the root of a remote server)
icon5.gif  RSEF8067 Error [message #1729122] Mon, 11 April 2016 10:59 Go to next message
Keith Roe is currently offline Keith RoeFriend
Mars.2
Windows 7
RSE 3.7

I'm receiving the error RSEF8067 when attempting to export to the root of a remote server. I am able to upload to specific directories but not the root. I don't believe it's a permissions issue because I can edit the file directly. See attachment.

index.php/fa/25626/0/
  • Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 76.29KB, Downloaded 782 times)
Re: RSEF8067 Error [message #1748018 is a reply to message #1729122] Thu, 17 November 2016 19:39 Go to previous message
Mega Bates is currently offline Mega BatesFriend
Hi there!

I'm really a noob, so... In any case, this helps you or someone else:
First, I understood thanks to eclipse conf and video, that this kind of "bug" should be raised in forum like [protocol/stackoverflow.com], for instance with proper tags [protocol/stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/eclipse] or [protocol/stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/eclipse-plugin] and so.
I create an account especially to answer this.
I did have the exact same error araised: RSEF 8067.

I failed this when trying to right-click>Export>... like in this video [protocol/www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ASxltuXKic].

Solution
When connected to your remote system via ftp, and you're able to explore the root :

• Go to your navigator/explorer
  • Right-click on the file you want to send over,
  • Press Copy
  • in your remote system explorer
  • Right-click on the root
  • Press Paste

that should work.
It worked for me as I also send error report to eclipse guys and enabled their system to detect error and send report or something.

Bye, Cheers
Previous Topic:Active Project Handling - Howto
Next Topic:help on SaveAs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:05:25 GMT 2024