Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » clone private git
clone private git [message #1728451] Mon, 04 April 2016 12:41 Go to next message
Steffen Holzer is currently offline Steffen HolzerFriend
Messages: 59
Registered: January 2016
Member

Hello everybody,

I (non-successfully) tried to clone a GitHub repo. This repo is private. When Oomph executes the clone task below it says that everything worked (no error message nor any other failure indication) but the repo isn't on my hard drive. Did I do something wrong in the task setup?

<setupTask
      xsi:type="git:GitCloneTask"
      id="git.clone"
      remoteURI="myUserName/myRepo.git">
    <annotation
        source="http://www.eclipse.org/oomph/setup/InducedChoices">
      <detail
          key="inherit">
        <value>github.remoteURIs</value>
      </detail>
      <detail
          key="label">
        <value>${scope.project.label} Github repository</value>
      </detail>
      <detail
          key="target">
        <value>remoteURI</value>
      </detail>
    </annotation>
    <description>${scope.project.label}</description>
  </setupTask>


This is what the eclipse wizard produces.

Thanks a lot for your responses


"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live" - John Woods
Re: clone private git [message #1728680 is a reply to message #1728451] Wed, 06 April 2016 12:03 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Messages: 31005
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Steffen,

Comments below.

On 04.04.2016 14:41, Steffen Holzer wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I (non-successfully) tried to clone a GitHub repo. This repo is private.
We've done that successfully, so there's nothing so special involved...
> When Oomph executes the clone task below it says that everything
> worked (no error message nor any other failure indication) but the
> repo isn't on my hard drive.
How does it say that? You see the messages in the log that it's
actually cloning?
> Did I do something wrong in the task setup?
> <setupTask
> xsi:type="git:GitCloneTask"
> id="git.clone"
> remoteURI="myUserName/myRepo.git">
> <annotation
> source="http://www.eclipse.org/oomph/setup/InducedChoices">
> <detail
> key="inherit">
> <value>github.remoteURIs</value>
> </detail>
> <detail
> key="label">
> <value>${scope.project.label} Github repository</value>
> </detail>
> <detail
> key="target">
> <value>remoteURI</value>
> </detail>
> </annotation>
> <description>${scope.project.label}</description>
> </setupTask>
>
> This is what the eclipse wizard produces.
> Thanks a lot for your responses

If you do Help -> Perform Setup Tasks... and enable Show all triggered
tasks is the clone task there? Is it enable? If you select it and look
at the properties, the Location property should show where it is on the
file system and if the task is disabled there should be a valid clone
located at this location...
Previous Topic:TargetDefinitionGenerator generates incomplete .target file
Next Topic:Targlet with Feature Patch
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Mar 31 08:36:17 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01644 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top