Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Problem with GDB on Mac.(Can't set GDB on Eclipse Helios.)
Problem with GDB on Mac. [message #1727653] Thu, 24 March 2016 19:48 Go to next message
Михаил Гринберг is currently offline ÐœÐ¸Ñ…аил ГринбергFriend
index.php/fa/25412/0/Hi,

Have a small problem with GDB installation on Mac OS X 10.10. So, I installed GDB with instructions here: ntraft.com/installing-gdb-on-os-x-mavericks/ and I meet problem in "Getting it to Work with Eclipse" section. You need to set up location of GDB, but on my Eclipse version, I can't (As seen in screenshot). Can anyone help me?

Waiting for reply,
Michael.
Re: Problem with GDB on Mac. [message #1729324 is a reply to message #1727653] Wed, 13 April 2016 04:52 Go to previous message
Marc-André Laperle is currently offline Marc-André LaperleFriend
Hi Michael. Sorry for the late reply, I just stumbled onto this. I think you don't see the options because Eclipse can hide some things until you start using them. If you try to debug something, even it fails to find GDB, it should make the preferences appear. But even if you don't see the preference, you could always set the path in your Debug Configuration. So in the menu, if you go in Run > Debug configurations..., click on your configuration (or create one), then in the Debugger tab you can set the path.
Previous Topic:How to load haarcascade
Next Topic:standalone debugger with Mac Os
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 09:38:12 GMT 2024