Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler (STEM) » Dragging components into a scenario
Dragging components into a scenario [message #1727410] Tue, 22 March 2016 20:31 Go to next message
Lucia Fernandez is currently offline Lucia FernandezFriend
I am having trouble dragging components, such as models and sequencers, into a scenario. Online tutorials make it seem like you should be able to just drag the components into the scenario, but I am unable to do this. Any suggestions?
Re: Dragging components into a scenario [message #1727413 is a reply to message #1727410] Tue, 22 March 2016 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I, for one, could use significantly more context. Exactly what are you talking about? Which online tutorials?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Dragging components into a scenario [message #1727414 is a reply to message #1727413] Tue, 22 March 2016 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucia Fernandez is currently offline Lucia FernandezFriend
Here is a link to the tutorial I was referring https://wiki.eclipse.org/Creating_a_STEM_Scenario

The author makes a solver and then drags it into the scenario. This is what I am having trouble with. I created a stochastic solver but am unable to move it into the scenario I would like to run.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2016 02:32] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dragging components into a scenario [message #1728210 is a reply to message #1727414] Thu, 31 March 2016 22:37 Go to previous message
James Kaufman is currently offline James KaufmanFriend
Please make sure you open the scenario in the "Resource Set" window. You can not drag components into other components in the project explorer. To do this, double click the scenario in the project explorere and you will see it appear in the large Resource Set window to the right. Then drag your solver (or other compnent) from the project explorer to the Scenario in the Resource Set. The operation is an Eclipse Rich Client feature. I have seen this take two tries on Mac until you get used to it. If you still have problems please send email to stem-dev. Please observe. this weeks integration build has a problem so please use STEM 3.0M2 release for now and watch for news on the integration build.
Previous Topic:Problems with this weeks STEM Integration Build
Next Topic:Error With Gui display in Simulation perspective
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:28:36 GMT 2024