Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [ECP] Various changes between ECP e3 and ECP e4 application
[ECP] Various changes between ECP e3 and ECP e4 application [message #1727017] Fri, 18 March 2016 09:59 Go to next message
Teohari Simona is currently offline Teohari SimonaFriend
Hi guys,

I have three observations regarding some differences between the ECP e3 versus the ECP e4 main application. Maybe you can comment on them when you have the time.

1) In ECP e4 tabs remain active after the project/child is closed or deleted.

2) In ECP e4 when closing the application, user is not asked if he wants to save; in e3 it appears a dialog.

3) In ECP e4 the number of tabs opened is very big, the tab titles get to be unreadable.

These are known things?

Thank you very much,
S.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2016 11:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ECP] Various changes between ECP e3 and ECP e4 application [message #1727074 is a reply to message #1727017] Fri, 18 March 2016 15:43 Go to previous message
Eugen Neufeld is currently offline Eugen NeufeldFriend
Hi Simona,
As far as I can see, the behavior of 3 is the same for e4 and 3x. This is simply due to the toolbar implementation of SWT.
Can you please open bug reports for 1 and 2 ?

We are happy to accept contributions or sponsoring. Please let me know if you are interested in that.

Cheers,
Eugen

--
Eugen Neufeld

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Previous Topic:[EMF Forms] Viewmodel migration to 1.7 fails when model package is called 'model'
Next Topic:[EEF] NullPointerException when trying to initialize EEF models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:50:21 GMT 2024