Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » integrating birt with my sql server (programmatically)(birt integration with MY SQL Server programmatically.)
integrating birt with my sql server (programmatically) [message #1725700] Mon, 07 March 2016 05:23
sriram boddapati is currently offline sriram boddapatiFriend
Hi all,

It is from past few days that i am working in the project (creating reports programmatically using BIRT and integrating it with web application ).

The given examples and documentation in the site provided a very good information and helped a lot for beginners like me.

Coming to my query, i have found many examples for creating reports by programmatically and using sampledb (Classic Models etc..). But please let me if there are any other sample programs or examples that which connect to MySql server rather than sample data base.I learned to connect directly from the eclipse (mars) to connect to the data base directly by giving necessary driver,urls ,user name,password of MYSQL server etc.. and testing the connection for pinging the server.But the thing is i need some example programs for preparing the charts by collecting the data from my sql server. please let me know where i can find those type of examples,so that it would give me an idea to integrate with my web application.

Thanking you,
Previous Topic:Export report with sub reports to CSV
Next Topic:Deployment from eclipse project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:29:08 GMT 2024