Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Queries on Jubula
Queries on Jubula [message #1724819] Fri, 26 February 2016 10:21 Go to next message
Ziyaad Ellahee is currently offline Ziyaad EllaheeFriend
 Can you please provide the link to have the latest Jubula (standalone)?
• Currently, when I click on the page, it timeout.

 Can we integrate Jubula with TFS 2013? What are the steps to do?

 In jubula, when an error occurs, the tests stops. Is it possible that if one test failed and it continue with next test case?

 In case of exception errors, how can Jubula handle this?

 Is there any other means to automate rather record and play?
Re: Queries on Jubula [message #1724822 is a reply to message #1724819] Fri, 26 February 2016 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Irfan Khaliq is currently offline Irfan KhaliqFriend
Hi Ziyaad,

1- I think there is some issue with their website. It is down for some reason.
2- I don't have much idea about TFS 2013.
3- You can set global event handlers on the Test Suite. You can choose to Continue when any step fails in Test Case.
4- There are certain event handlers that we can use to deal within our test cases.
5- Yes, you can create modules which are very helpful in automation.

[Updated on: Fri, 26 February 2016 11:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Queries on Jubula [message #1725021 is a reply to message #1724822] Mon, 29 February 2016 07:52 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hello Zylaad,

I say your email but I will paste the text here for general information:

Apologies that we were not able to reply to your query on Friday the company was moving offices and so our servers have been offline.

In response to your questions:
- Jubula 8.2.1 is now available again on the testing portal, which was also offline due to the move
- If there is a Tasktop integration for TFS, then Jubula could work out of the box with TFS. Documentation on integrating with ALM tools is here: http://testing.bredex.de/files/content/software/documentation/userManual/tasks/workWithALM/working-with-external-task-repositories.html
- For this question, you can read about Jubula's Event Handling concept: http://testing.bredex.de/files/content/software/documentation/userManual/tasks/dealWithErrors/dealing-with-errors-in-tests.html
Using Event Handlers, you can decide how a test should continue in case of an error
- I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by exception error. Perhaps the answer will be also related to the Event Handling as mentioned above
- Jubula does not support record and play. The reasons are mentioned in this article: http://testing.bredex.de/having-the-discipline-to-do-it-right.html
The cheat sheets show you how to create tests with Jubula. They are available in the help menu.

Hope this information helps!
Previous Topic:Fail to start dashboardserver
Next Topic:Excel integration with Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:11:35 GMT 2024