Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Not able to stop bundle(Disconnecting when stoping bundle)
Not able to stop bundle [message #1724818] Fri, 26 February 2016 10:11 Go to next message
Said Ucar is currently offline Said UcarFriend
Hi,

I have a bundle that operates some serial communication. When I try to update or stop bundle, my eclipse gives an error and kura (installed on pi2 b+) crashes.

The error that eclipse give is,

"Bundle com.test.bundle.app 1.0.0.201602251827 stop operation did not finish cleanly

The connecton has been closed!"

In the error log,

"org.tigris.mtoolkit.iagent.IAgentException: The connecton has been closed!
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.iagent.internal.tcp.PMPConnectionImpl$1.verifyRemoteReference(PMPConnectionImpl.java:257)
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.iagent.spi.Utils.callRemoteMethod(Utils.java:226)
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.iagent.spi.Utils.callRemoteMethod(Utils.java:205)
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.iagent.internal.RemoteBundleImpl.stop(RemoteBundleImpl.java:184)
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.osgimanagement.internal.browser.logic.StopBundleOperation.doOperation(StopBundleOperation.java:20)
at org.tigris.mtoolkit.osgimanagement.internal.browser.logic.RemoteBundleOperation.run(RemoteBundleOperation.java:27)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
"

"eclipse.buildId=4.5.1.M20150904-0015
java.version=1.8.0_66
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product"

gives these error. What do you suggest me to do? I don't understand what is going on and where should I start to investigate.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Said.
Re: Not able to stop bundle [message #1724847 is a reply to message #1724818] Fri, 26 February 2016 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello Said,

Can you explain your setup a bit more? Are you attempting to stop the bundle from the Eclipse IDE? Do you get the same error if you stop the bundle directly on the device? What if you attempt to stop the bundle from the Kura web UI (Device -> Bundles)? Are you seeing errors in the logs files for the RPi (/var/log/kura.log and /var/log/kura-console.log)?

Thanks,
--Dave
Re: Not able to stop bundle [message #1725581 is a reply to message #1724818] Fri, 04 March 2016 14:49 Go to previous message
Said Ucar is currently offline Said UcarFriend
Hi David,

I tried to figure-out what is happening but I couldn't find what causes to stop Kura. So I decided to create new project and everything looks fine now. If I find something I will share with you.

Thanks,
Said.
Previous Topic:Kura Service for listen on specific port
Next Topic:missing clientId causes MQTT error, no web interface in local emulation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 04:43:24 GMT 2024