Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects?
How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects? [message #1723473] Mon, 15 February 2016 21:03 Go to next message
Roberto Saltini is currently offline Roberto SaltiniFriend
Hi All,

Is it possible to customise the default appearance properties and filters for graphical items?

For example, is it possible to set that by the default when an InstanceSpecification graphical object is placed on a diagram only the Type will be shown?

Or that by default the classes compartment operations will not be shown when a Class graphical object is placed on a diagram?

Or that by default no label will be shown when a connector between two classes is placed on a diagram?

Thanks,
Roberto
Re: How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects? [message #1723493 is a reply to message #1723473] Tue, 16 February 2016 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael ADAM is currently offline Mickael ADAMFriend
hi,

you can do it with CSS: see https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS#Supported_properties

I let you take a look on this wiki page. If you don't find the good selector I will help you. Don't forget that there is content assist to help you on CSS files.

HTH.

Mickaël.
Re: How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects? [message #1723637 is a reply to message #1723493] Tue, 16 February 2016 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Mickael,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to crate a new stylesheet and apply it to a sample project, but I cannot see any change in the appearance of the diagrams.

I have attached my sample project for your reference.

Thanks,
Roberto
  • Attachment: CSS_Test.zip
    (Size: 4.16KB, Downloaded 101 times)
Re: How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects? [message #1723638 is a reply to message #1723637] Tue, 16 February 2016 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Mickael,

I have actually discovered that it works, but I can see the style applied only after closing and reopening the entire project.

Is there anyway to be able to see the effect of the stylesheet just after modifying it?

Thanks,
Roberto
Re: How to customise the default appearance properties for graphical objects? [message #1723685 is a reply to message #1723638] Wed, 17 February 2016 09:05 Go to previous message
Mickael ADAM is currently offline Mickael ADAMFriend
hi,

F5 or the refresh icon must work to refresh the diagram.

Mickaël
Previous Topic:Papyrus Java code generation error
Next Topic:oclIsTypeOf() does not work as expected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:31:14 GMT 2024