Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Click succes - wrong
Click succes - wrong [message #1723196] Fri, 12 February 2016 13:03 Go to next message
Pablo Gallardo is currently offline Pablo GallardoFriend
Good morning.

I would like to ask for help with a little problem. I made a test. This test at one point makes a click (coordinates) on a button. Not surprisingly, Jubula registers as correct. You could make Jubula register it as wrong? and also Could make register as correct that the click does not work?

Thank you.
Re: Click succes - wrong [message #1723199 is a reply to message #1723196] Fri, 12 February 2016 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Pablo,

I am not sure if I understood correctly what you are trying to achieve. Could you provide more details about the workflow you would like to test?
The test "click" will be successfully executed as long as the component to click is visible/exists and will only fail if the component cannot be found.
Regards
Oliver

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2016 13:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Click succes - wrong [message #1723202 is a reply to message #1723199] Fri, 12 February 2016 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Thank you for your answer.

I have a program which has certain activated buttons. My first test checks functioning (with coordinates). This program is the call option to disable the buttons. My question is: When a new test on off buttons How could take for good which the test click buttons disabled.

To do the same "normal" test with disabled buttons, Jubula reported as "error" (properly). I would like to make these error reports are of succes and if the button works (that is, if you have the click effect) register it as an error.

I mean, to register as correct the error as an error and correct.

I apologize for my English.
Re: Click succes - wrong [message #1723213 is a reply to message #1723202] Fri, 12 February 2016 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Pablo,

have you tried using "ub_grc_checkEnablement" to check the status of the buttons?
Regards
Oliver
Re: Click succes - wrong [message #1723224 is a reply to message #1723213] Fri, 12 February 2016 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, but my problems are several:

- I can not identify with "Object Mapping Mode".
- I need to select it with a click.
- No as "indexpath" used or "textPath" Embarrassed

It's a problem I've been for days. Check need not mappable buttons. I need to verify that they are disabled. I do not know how to do it.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2016 15:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Click succes - wrong [message #1723364 is a reply to message #1723224] Mon, 15 February 2016 07:44 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hello Pablo,

Is this the same problem as mentioned in this thread: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1074437/?

If it is, then you will need to either write an extension for the component (our documentation on it is here and there are examples in our git repository). The other options are to get the Jubula team to write it, or to get support while you're writing it from the team.

Have you had a look at the extension documentation and examples? If you are not a developer, then perhaps someone on your team can take a look at them.

Just for information. what toolkit (Swing, RCP, JavaFX, ...) is your application? What kind of component is it?

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Testexec - report only failed tests
Next Topic:Issues When Starting/Stopping Web Browser AUTs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:08:25 GMT 2024