Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Remote debugging on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 an arm Ubuntu
Remote debugging on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 an arm Ubuntu [message #1722642] Sun, 07 February 2016 18:55
Gabor Meszaros is currently offline Gabor MeszarosFriend
I'd like to set up an eclipse Mars on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 to be able to debug remotely another arm Ubuntu using DStore connection.
On the arm system i already downloaded the latest release of rse server from here:
http://download.eclipse.org/tm/downloads/
Extracted to /opt/rseserver
From terminal(in /opt/rseserver):
perl ./server.pl 4075

I seems it can start the server:
Server Starting...
Server Started Successfully 4075
Server running on: tegra-ubuntu

On the host computer from eclipse i'm trying to create a remote system connection with the ip of the arm computer and port 4075.
But when it connecting to the arm pc, ask me a user/password i passing the user of arm pc,
right after this eclipse shows the error:
"Failed to connect to the daemon on 192.168.0.227 using port 4075 with an unexpected exception"
The details shows:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:196)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:122)
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:283)
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:325)
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:177)
	at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
	at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:154)
	at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:317)
	at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:382)
	at org.eclipse.dstore.core.client.ClientConnection.launchServer(ClientConnection.java:722)
	at org.eclipse.rse.connectorservice.dstore.DStoreConnectorService.launchServer(DStoreConnectorService.java:1472)
	at org.eclipse.rse.connectorservice.dstore.DStoreConnectorService.connectWithDaemon(DStoreConnectorService.java:674)
	at org.eclipse.rse.connectorservice.dstore.DStoreConnectorService.internalConnect(DStoreConnectorService.java:1351)
	at org.eclipse.rse.core.subsystems.AbstractConnectorService$1.run(AbstractConnectorService.java:502)
	at org.eclipse.rse.core.subsystems.AbstractConnectorService$SafeRunner.run(AbstractConnectorService.java:445)
	at org.eclipse.rse.core.subsystems.AbstractConnectorService.connect(AbstractConnectorService.java:509)
	at org.eclipse.rse.ui.operations.SystemFetchOperation.ensureConnected(SystemFetchOperation.java:309)
	at org.eclipse.rse.ui.operations.SystemFetchOperation.execute(SystemFetchOperation.java:373)
	at org.eclipse.rse.ui.operations.SystemFetchOperation.run(SystemFetchOperation.java:182)
	at org.eclipse.rse.ui.view.AbstractSystemViewAdapter.fetchDeferredChildren(AbstractSystemViewAdapter.java:2290)
	at org.eclipse.ui.progress.DeferredTreeContentManager$1.run(DeferredTreeContentManager.java:232)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

And the arm console says that:
Server Finished
..so the rseserver stopped.

Coud someone help what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Gabor
Previous Topic:arduino libaries
Next Topic:Calculation Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:53:07 GMT 2024