Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » EVL: How to change a property type
EVL: How to change a property type [message #1721556] Thu, 28 January 2016 10:05 Go to next message
Alireza Rouhi is currently offline Alireza RouhiFriend
Hi,

I want to set the type (like primitive types) of a property of a class in a given UML model. I mean the statement like the following that here raises an error:

var p: new Property;
p.type().createInstance(new Integer);

The error message is:
Method 'createInstance' not found for: EClass [name=Property, instanceClassName=org.eclipse.uml2.uml.Property, ...

How can I resolve this problem?

Best regards,
Alireza

[Updated on: Mon, 01 February 2016 14:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: EVL: How to change a property type [message #1721657 is a reply to message #1721556] Thu, 28 January 2016 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Alireza,

I've shared an example that demonstrates how to load the built-in UML primitive types library under examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.uml.library in Epsilon's Git repository. Please note that you'll need to turn off the "Cache model elements to improve execution time" option in the configuration dialog of your UML model.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/epsilon/org.eclipse.epsilon.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.uml.library
Re: EVL: How to change a property type [message #1721662 is a reply to message #1721657] Fri, 29 January 2016 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Dimitris,

This is great. Thanks a lot for your reply and support.

Best regards,
Alireza
Re: EVL: How to change a property type [message #1721699 is a reply to message #1721657] Fri, 29 January 2016 10:02 Go to previous message
Dear Dimitris,

Hi,

The problem was resolved for the stereotyped property too. It is required to load the PrimitiveTypes library just before the usage of the command DataType.all...

Best regards,
Alireza

[Updated on: Mon, 01 February 2016 14:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:EVL: Checking the existence of a relationship between two classifier
Next Topic:[ETL] There is an ETL Metamodel?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:18:17 GMT 2024