Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » How to run a Project with Existing Source Code?(I have a mobile(android) app source code(only WWW folder). How do i create a new project using that files?)
icon6.gif  How to run a Project with Existing Source Code? [message #1720843] Thu, 21 January 2016 11:19 Go to next message
mani gopal is currently offline mani gopalFriend
I have a mobile(android) app source code(only WWW folder). How do i create a new project using that files?

I bought a app from a company they gave me a source code ie only WWW folder. So now i could i modify the app and re-build with that files in eclipse?
Re: How to run a Project with Existing Source Code? [message #1724347 is a reply to message #1720843] Tue, 23 February 2016 10:01 Go to previous message
Edward Santiago is currently offline Edward SantiagoFriend
1. Put all source files into one directory named after your project. i.e. "ProjectName" You can keep this directory in your workspace or it can be somewhere else.
2. Start a new project in eclipse and name it using that same project name.
3. Uncheck the "use default location" box and find the directory where your project is unless your project is already in the workspace - then you must not uncheck the "use default location" box
4. Click 'next'.
Previous Topic:How to show keybinding for a quickmenu
Next Topic:spell check
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:55:14 GMT 2024