|Eclipse not connecting to SVN after restart [message #1720699]
||Wed, 20 January 2016 10:46
| Sensacion Rodriguez
Registered: January 2016
I have a problem to reconect to a SVN repository after I restart Eclipse Mars.|
This is what I have done:
1. I download Eclipse Mars for PHP developers (Version: Mars.1 Release (4.5.1))
2. After unzip in desktop I launch it.
3. When Eclipse is open I go to help>install new softwate
4. In work with I choose: Mars - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars
5. In type filter here : Subversive
6. In the list of seven elements I check 1,3,4,5 and install them(next,next...finish)
7. I restart Eclipse
8. Then Window>Perspective>Open perspective>other>SVN ...
9. A window open to install conectors of a list of 4, I check 2 & 4 (next,next...finish)
10. I restart Eclipse again,and now I can try to conect.
11. In SVN repositories view>right click>New>Repositori Location
12. In the opened window I type the url to connec(In general TAB):
13. In SSH Setting I Browse my sshkeyfile and type the passphrase and click finish. It starts to connect, a window prompt to introduce server user and pass,and the connection is done.
14. At this point I can work with no problem, updating and commiting to the repository in the server.
If I close Eclipse and open it again, the connection doesn´t work. Almost if I checked to remember the passwords.
I don´t know why if i restart or close and open again Eclipse the connection doesn´t work.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02456 seconds