Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » I cannot build my ESH
I cannot build my ESH [message #1720455] Mon, 18 January 2016 18:23 Go to next message
Alex Kamdem Mambou is currently offline Alex Kamdem MambouFriend
Hallo,

I dont now what it is the Problem.

I try to build ESH after the installation but the execution is to slow and i receive this message.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 2 0 2016-01-18 19:05:50.294
!MESSAGE [SCR - WorkThread] Timeout occurred! Thread was blocked on processing org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationEvent@15718aa4

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 2 0 2016-01-18 19:06:20.297
!MESSAGE [SCR - WorkThread] Timeout occurred! Thread was blocked on processing org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationEvent@1bb6767a

I have installed several times but i get the same Problem.

please can you help me.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1720491 is a reply to message #1720455] Mon, 18 January 2016 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Markus Rathgeb is currently offline Markus RathgebFriend

I run in the same problem today morning.
After restarting the Eclipse IDE it is working again (IIRC perhaps not after every restart of the IDE, but one restart is enough -- most of the time).

Haven't found a solution till now.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1720532 is a reply to message #1720491] Tue, 19 January 2016 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

After some restart it works fine.
But sometimes when I restart it no longer works and I get the same problem that I mention above
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1720534 is a reply to message #1720532] Tue, 19 January 2016 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Markus Rathgeb is currently offline Markus RathgebFriend

The problem raised the last days (IIRC), so it would be interesting what has been changed (TP, bundles, ...).
I do not remember of any change (of the ESH code base) that could be responsible, but I could be wrong.
If you are using the debugger, you could see, that a lock could not be acquired and it seems to be related to some OSGi configuration stuff.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1721270 is a reply to message #1720534] Tue, 26 January 2016 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I get this same problem today. I am not sure but I think
it was because my port 8080 was used by one other Software like Skype.
when I start ESH at first, I don't get this error anymore but I need to do some test again.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1721548 is a reply to message #1721270] Thu, 28 January 2016 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Apparently it was not the solution. I get the same problem this morning.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1722364 is a reply to message #1721548] Thu, 04 February 2016 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
FTR: I have seen the same using the openHAB IDE and solved it here: https://github.com/openhab/openhab-distro/pull/119
In the ESH IDE, the ConfigAdmin is already set to start at startlevel 3 - so I would not expect to happen there at all.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1722448 is a reply to message #1722364] Thu, 04 February 2016 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcel Verpaalen is currently offline Marcel VerpaalenFriend
anyone with a solution. For me it also is stuck on the issue in the Eclipse IDE.
!MESSAGE [SCR - WorkThread] Timeout occurred! Thread was blocked on processing org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationEvent@6466f354

even restarting did no solve the matter Sad
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1722470 is a reply to message #1722448] Fri, 05 February 2016 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Kreuzer is currently offline Kai KreuzerFriend
What I did to analyze the problem was to simply start in debug mode and halt the execution while CM was in the deadlock. I then checked which threads were blocking each other and saw that it was the cm bundle itself, which blocked itself while it had to process all initial configs and was asked at the same time to already update one (triggered through the config.dispatcher). Starting it earlier helped, since the config dispatcher comes in later now. I guess you can go about the analysis the same way and I am sure you will find the problem then.
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1722899 is a reply to message #1722470] Wed, 10 February 2016 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hallo,
I get this new problem when I start ESH but i don't know what I can do.
can you help me. when I remove this plugin (org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.mapdb) the program works fine but no Binding start,only the user interface start.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2016-02-10 09:12:28.043
!MESSAGE [SCR] Exception while activating instance org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.mapdb.MapDbStorageService@28e0851a of component org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.mapdb
!STACK 0
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:235)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:345)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:620)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied(Resolver.java:473)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents(Resolver.java:217)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork(SCRManager.java:816)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch(SCRManager.java:783)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: unknown trans log instruction '4' at log offset: 8746
at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.verifyLogFile(StoreWAL.java:757)
at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.<init>(StoreWAL.java:66)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.extendStoreWAL(DBMaker.java:927)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.makeEngine(DBMaker.java:721)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.make(DBMaker.java:664)
at org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.mapdb.MapDbStorageService.activate(MapDbStorageService.java:48)
... 15 more
Root exception:
java.lang.AssertionError: unknown trans log instruction '4' at log offset: 8746
at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.verifyLogFile(StoreWAL.java:757)
at org.mapdb.StoreWAL.<init>(StoreWAL.java:66)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.extendStoreWAL(DBMaker.java:927)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.makeEngine(DBMaker.java:721)
at org.mapdb.DBMaker.make(DBMaker.java:664)
at org.eclipse.smarthome.storage.mapdb.MapDbStorageService.activate(MapDbStorageService.java:48)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:235)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:345)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:620)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied(Resolver.java:473)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents(Resolver.java:217)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork(SCRManager.java:816)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch(SCRManager.java:783)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Re: I cannot build my ESH [message #1723367 is a reply to message #1722899] Mon, 15 February 2016 08:11 Go to previous message
Hallo

I have reinstall after the release openhab2 Beta 2 and it works fine
Previous Topic:Binding Architecture
Next Topic:Thing interface purpose
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 06:26:02 GMT 2024