Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » What Eclipse did to tomcat7 to make the performance more than double
icon5.gif  What Eclipse did to tomcat7 to make the performance more than double [message #1720292] Sat, 16 January 2016 04:33 Go to next message
wang sen is currently offline wang senFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2016
Junior Member
Hello everyone!
Detail description:Eclipse(Kepler Service Release 2),tomcat7.0.63(or later),windows7(or windows 2012 R2).
I started tomcat with Eclipse,response time is 2 seconds.
I started tomcat with startup.bat,response time is 5 seconds.
What Eclipse did to tomcat?
Why the response performance of each request is more than two times?
Re: What Eclipse did to tomcat7 to make the performance more than double [message #1721112 is a reply to message #1720292] Sun, 24 January 2016 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wang sen is currently offline wang senFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2016
Junior Member
Anybody can help me?
And I set JAVA_OPT="-server" in catalina.bat, but only one CPU useage rate is over 90%,the other CPU useage rate is less than 10%.
Re: What Eclipse did to tomcat7 to make the performance more than double [message #1727333 is a reply to message #1721112] Tue, 22 March 2016 08:37 Go to previous message
wang sen is currently offline wang senFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: January 2016
Junior Member
I found the reason. I started tomcat7 with "startup.bin", so ,tomcat7 don't work like server. starting tomcat7 with winodows server , it's OK.
Previous Topic:Different formatting of name space declarations
Next Topic:BUG? XML Validator doesn't follow redirects for schemaLocation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Jan 17 22:18:29 GMT 2018

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01990 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software