Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » RCPTT get-object (How to access Java objects using RCPTT get-object )
icon1.gif  RCPTT get-object [message #1719907] Wed, 13 January 2016 03:49 Go to next message
Steve Rogers is currently offline Steve RogersFriend
Hi Guys,

I would just like to seek your assistance on how to access Java objects using RCPTT get-object and invoke function without making my custom ecl plugin.

I am trying to manipulate a tree object and invoke the selection list. Can you please help me on how I can invoke the java.util.List object so that I can manipulate the path.Is that something RCPTT can do?

index.php/fa/24599/0/

Any help and suggestion is very much appreciated.

Thanks Guys!
Re: RCPTT get-object [message #1720508 is a reply to message #1719907] Tue, 19 January 2016 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Rogers is currently offline Steve RogersFriend
Hi Guys,

Anyone who got an idea on the proper way of using the get-object function?
Re: RCPTT get-object [message #1720509 is a reply to message #1719907] Tue, 19 January 2016 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ardz Fury is currently offline Ardz FuryFriend
Hi All,

I am wondering the same thing. Can anyone please provide samples on how to invoke Java Objects using invoke and get-object.

Appreciate the help! Very Happy
Re: RCPTT get-object [message #1721719 is a reply to message #1720509] Fri, 29 January 2016 13:04 Go to previous message
Tomasz Od is currently offline Tomasz OdFriend
Hi,

To use invoke command first you must select object on which invoke will be use. For example to select second tab in Search run
get-menu "Search/Search..." | click
get-window Search | get-tab-folder | get-object | invoke setSelection 2

where get-tab-folder -> selects java object org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TabFolder (possible functions and methods are in class documentation setSelection is one of them, 2 is a tab index)
Previous Topic:eclExecutionDelay has no effect in pom.xml
Next Topic:Shift key Command
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:18:38 GMT 2024