Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Sequence Diagram - Filter out signals which are not receivable(Elements showing which are not related to the lifelines.)
Sequence Diagram - Filter out signals which are not receivable [message #1719526] Fri, 08 January 2016 15:57
James Davids is currently offline James DavidsFriend
Hi,

I'm reasonably new to the whole Eclipse environment and UML/SysML so I'm not sure if my problem is due to an incorrect model, or if it's a known issue with the tool?

I've created a BDD with various blocks, flow ports, signals (some flow specifications) and receptions.

I've also created an IBD and associated the flow ports with the relevant signals created.

Within my Sequence Diagram:

If I have 2 lifelines (A and B), and create an Message Async between them, going from A to B, even with my model showing zero signal interaction between these to blocks, it will show all signals capable (input/output) from B. And this is with 'filter out all signals which are not receivable' ticked.

Does anyone have potential things to check? I know its rather hard to give advice when I've not shown my model, but any help or pointers is appreciated.
Previous Topic:Papyrus-0.9.0M7 has Dependency Cycle
Next Topic:OCL - allInstances() on Stereotype
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:43:20 GMT 2024