Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Ecore Tools » [Texo] Possibility to suppress generating of getter/setter
[Texo] Possibility to suppress generating of getter/setter [message #1719506] Fri, 08 January 2016 13:21 Go to next message
Sebastian Struckmann is currently offline Sebastian StruckmannFriend
Hi,
does anybody know whether there is a possibility to suppress the generating of the getter and/or setter of an attribute in Texo? It seems to me, that the EMF-way via "suppressedSetVisibility" does not work.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Re: [Texo] Possibility to suppress generating of getter/setter [message #1720780 is a reply to message #1719506] Wed, 20 January 2016 22:43 Go to previous message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Sebastian,
Hmm strange I did not get a notification of this post in my email. In any case this is currently not supported but should be doable and interesting. The one thing is how to specify that you want the setter/getter be suppressed. EMF has the concept of a genmodel, Texo uses annotationmodel. It seems logical to do this in the annotationmodel, but if there is extendedmetadata in the ecore which reflects the same then that can be used to.

Do you have an example of this? (suppressedsetvisibility as extendedmetadata), not even sure if it is even a standard EMF approach?

gr. Martin
Previous Topic:How to use compile-time annotations in ECore model without introducing runtime dependency
Next Topic:Renaming and regeneration?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:06:40 GMT 2024