Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Starting demo heater bundle on Raspberry Pi(another silly noob question)
Starting demo heater bundle on Raspberry Pi [message #1718664] Mon, 28 December 2015 20:46 Go to next message
Nicholas De Meine is currently offline Nicholas De MeineFriend
Ok, I set up the gateway and I'm starting to see code but I got stuck again.
I'm developing using eclipse with Windows (so, I can't run the emulation mode). In the documentation I only found intructions to run it using emulator mode but I can't, so I used my real device to test it out. I exported the project to a jar file so I could deploy it using the osgi framework (mtoolkit). I installed the bundle that I created and I checked it worked using the osgi console (it shows as ACTIVE) but when I enter the web UI I cant find the Heater configurable services menu on the left so I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. Do I need to restart kura or something?
Re: Starting demo heater bundle on Raspberry Pi [message #1718730 is a reply to message #1718664] Tue, 29 December 2015 14:46 Go to previous message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

Did you refresh your browser after installing the bundle?

Can you also issue the 'ls' command from the OSGi console? This should show the heater demo component as resolved and active. If so, please check the log file (/var/log/kura.log). This file should have log statements from the heater demo application.

Thanks,
--Dave
Previous Topic:Configuring wifi network
Next Topic:Best way to retrieve MAC Address
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 00:14:43 GMT 2024