Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Project setup with sub projects
Project setup with sub projects [message #1717823] Thu, 17 December 2015 05:32 Go to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
I am trying to have one project setup containing other project (as sub projects).
This is basically what each eclipse project is doing. Mylyn for example is presented like that in the projects catalog.

index.php/fa/24354/0/

I have tried to create a CoolStuff Project with SubCool 1 and SubCool 2 (everything is empty).
index.php/fa/24355/0/
(Find the setup file attached)

As a second experiment I have downloaded the official Mylyn.setup file from their repository and change the "label" and the "name" attribute of the first setup:Project node to "Mylyn Copy" and "mylyn.copy"

When I try to import both setup files in my <User> folder, I do not get the same result.
index.php/fa/24356/0/

How can I control if the main project and if the sub projects can be installed or not?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Re: Project setup with sub projects [message #1717860 is a reply to message #1717823] Thu, 17 December 2015 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abel Hegedus is currently offline Abel HegedusFriend
Hi,

projects that have streams ("Master" in your setup) appear with a blueish folder icon and can be installed, while projects without streams (like your subprojects and probably the Mylyn root project) cannot be installed and appear with regular folder icon.

You should also check the Mylyn setup, as it is possible that the root project is completely empty so no tasks are defined and none are executed.

Cheers
Re: Project setup with sub projects [message #1717934 is a reply to message #1717860] Thu, 17 December 2015 20:26 Go to previous message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
Thank you! This is exactly the information I was looking for!
Previous Topic:pure plugin project
Next Topic:Setting the "New text file line delimiter" preference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:31:21 GMT 2024