Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Rcp with XText-Plugins: Problem with ANTLR dependency
Rcp with XText-Plugins: Problem with ANTLR dependency [message #1717813] Wed, 16 December 2015 23:16 Go to next message
Stefan Bauregger is currently offline Stefan BaureggerFriend
Hi,

I am developing a RCP application which contains several Xtext plugins. When I run the RCP application I get many errors like this:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.xtext [233]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.antlr.runtime; bundle-version="[3.2.0,3.2.1)"; visibility:="reexport"

I think, the problem is, that I have two versions of antlr installed, 3.2.0 and 4.3.0. If I remove the antlr 4.3.0 jar from my Eclipse plugin folder, anything works as it should. But shouldnt it be possible to load the correct antlr plugin, while both plugins are installed? Has anyone an idea how to fix this problem?

Thank you

Stefan
Re: Rcp with XText-Plugins: Problem with ANTLR dependency [message #1718282 is a reply to message #1717813] Tue, 22 December 2015 06:15 Go to previous message
Sven Efftinge is currently offline Sven EfftingeFriend
Yes, it should work fine. Even the Antlr4 IDE itself is built with Xtext (https://github.com/jknack/antlr4ide).
In general you cannot activate two bundles with the same id if one of them is a singleton (check the manifest for singleton:=true).
Previous Topic:Serializer fragment: "Skipped generating duplicate method"
Next Topic:CastClassException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:49:03 GMT 2024