Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » ECLIPSE HELP!!!! ERROR #13 and ERROR #1 [Can't locate path!] - SKYPE HELP!!!(I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE THROUGH SKYPE!!! i spent 5 days trying to fix this but still nothing!!!!!)
ECLIPSE HELP!!!! ERROR #13 and ERROR #1 [Can't locate path!] - SKYPE HELP!!! [message #1717395] Sat, 12 December 2015 20:58 Go to next message
Edgar Gray is currently offline Edgar GrayFriend
Hello people,

I am new to this eclipse program and I need to know how to fix the errors I am getting THROUGH SKYPE!!! I keep getting error 13 and error 1 and when I resolve those errors I get another error saying something about jvm.dll. PLEASE, SOMEONE, HELP ME THROUGH SKYPE BECUASE I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ON HOW TO FIX THIS FOR LIKE 5 DAYS NOW BUT I STILL HAVE NO LUCK. I REALLY NEED TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP BECUASE MY FRIEND IS COUNTING ON ME TO MAKE HIM A BUKKIT PLUGIN FOR MINECRAFT.

All I need to know is your skype so I can add you. My skype is biggfleaowned.
Re: ECLIPSE HELP!!!! ERROR #13 and ERROR #1 [Can't locate path!] - SKYPE HELP!!! [message #1717405 is a reply to message #1717395] Sun, 13 December 2015 06:14 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

When working on a technical problem, the specifics matter. What is the exact error message you're encountering?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Unfortunately (apps) has stopped in Eclipse Emulator
Next Topic:Can't install, Java VM runaround
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:26:39 GMT 2024