Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Buildship » Unable to install Buildship on Eclipse 3.7(Buildship Installation)
Unable to install Buildship on Eclipse 3.7 [message #1716189] Wed, 02 December 2015 03:40 Go to next message
Tim Razik is currently offline Tim RazikFriend
Hello
I'm hoping to get some help. I'm attempting to install the Buildship Gradle plugins.
I have the Liferay Developer Studio 1.5 which is running Eclipse 3.7.
I used this url for the install
http://download.eclipse.org/buildship/updates/e37/releases/1.0

The install appears to be working but it keeps resetting. For example it tries to download the artifact.jar. It gets to 1.5kb then resets to 0 and tries again. After about 15 minutes it gets past that jar and does the next. Now it's stuck on the com.google.guava jar which is 2MB. It keeps getting to 1.8 or 2.0 MB and then going back to zero. It also looks like it keeps changing the download location. I have attached a picture of where it's stuck. I never get any errors and have let it run for over an hour. I have verified the following
- We are not going through any proxy. I can type in the full url to the individual jars and have no issues downloading them via curl or the web browser
- I checked the virus scanning logs and McAfee is not blocking the jars. Since this is a work laptop I do not have access to disable that virus scanner
- There are no firewalls enabled on my Windows 7 machine.

Stuck here
index.php/fa/24129/0/
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
  • Attachment: stuck.jpg
    (Size: 62.47KB, Downloaded 757 times)
Re: Unable to install Buildship on Eclipse 3.7 [message #1768042 is a reply to message #1716189] Thu, 13 July 2017 08:21 Go to previous message
Donat Csikos is currently offline Donat CsikosFriend
Hi! We don't track this site for user reports. Please post your questions on discuss.gradle.org or if you have a bug to report submit it to the project's issue tracker on GitHub.

Previous Topic:Buildship install silently failed?
Next Topic:Convert existing project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:44:48 GMT 2024