Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » HUTN & ANT Script
HUTN & ANT Script [message #1715315] Sat, 21 November 2015 21:09 Go to next message
Onur Z. is currently offline Onur Z.Friend
Hi All,

I am currently working on a project that needs to generate ".model" file by reading a HUTN file and use it in an EVL process and so on. By the way, the project is run by an ANT script. I handled all steps, such as metamodel registration, defining "target" in ANT for EVL, etc., except generating ".model" file from HUTN in the ANT script.

I couldn't find any example in which HUTN and ANT script is used together. Any idea related to how to do this would be great.

Regards,

Onur

[Updated on: Sat, 21 November 2015 21:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: HUTN & ANT Script [message #1715403 is a reply to message #1715315] Mon, 23 November 2015 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez is currently offline Antonio Garcia-DominguezFriend

Hi Onur,

I just pushed a new example that shows how to load a HUTN model from Ant:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/epsilon/org.eclipse.epsilon.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.epsilon.examples.hutn.ant

Regards,
Antonio
Re: HUTN & ANT Script [message #1715407 is a reply to message #1715403] Mon, 23 November 2015 11:49 Go to previous message
Onur Z. is currently offline Onur Z.Friend
Hi Antonio,

Thank you for the reply.

My ANT script gives an error right now by saying that "..../build.xml:29: Could not instantiate a model of type EMF_HUTN. This is either due to a typo or because you're running ANT outside Eclipse. Try setting the impl property of the task to the fully-qualified name of the class that implements the IModel interface".
By the way, the Ant is running outside Eclipse. What class name should I give to the impl property of the task here ?

Regards,

Onur

Edit: I tried "org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.hutn.HutnModel" class name with classpath "apache-ant-1.9.6/lib/epsilon-1.2-kitchensink.jar" but no luck. It says "../build.xml:34: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.hutn.HutnModel". The final version of the ANT is like:

<taskdef classname="org.eclipse.epsilon.workflow.tasks.LoadModelTask" name="epsilon.loadModel">
<classpath>
<pathelement location=".../apache-ant-1.9.6/lib/epsilon-1.2-kitchensink.jar"/>
</classpath>
</taskdef>

<epsilon.loadModel impl="org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.hutn.HutnModel" name="Ref" type="EMF_HUTN">
<parameter name="sourceModelRef" value="${refModel.location}"/>
<parameter name="readOnLoad" value="true"/>
</epsilon.loadModel>

[Updated on: Mon, 23 November 2015 13:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to access an inherited attribute of a MARTE stereotype applied on the UML element using ETL ?
Next Topic:RDF/XML Model access
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:10:00 GMT 2024