|Association behaviour in reaction to graphical Drag and Drop [message #1714574]
||Fri, 13 November 2015 16:11
| Lionel Odolant
Registered: November 2015
Dear member of the community,|
I try to understand a litlte curiosity I encountered using Papyrus to model a class diagram. Since I can't seem to find an answer on both the UML specifications and the forum, maybe one of you could kindly enlighten me.
Here is my scenario :
- I create three classes, let's audaciously call them A, B and C.
- I create an association between A and B.
- It seems the association member ends refer to an internal property and to a property created in A (or B for all we care).
(- If I create another class diagram, drag and drop A, B, C and the association, they appear as expected)
- Realizing an error, I drag and drop one of the association graphical anchor from class B to class C, to link A anc C.
- On another class diagram, I drag and drop class A, B, C and the association, but the association appear between B and C instead of A and C.
It seems both UML Properties are modified to link B and C, while in the graphic it is between A anc C, and I fail to understand its current behaviour...
Thanks in advance for your wisdom !
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.06830 seconds