Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found(Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found)
Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found [message #1713707] Fri, 06 November 2015 07:10 Go to next message
pyntamil selvi is currently offline pyntamil selviFriend
Hi,

I have imported the project through DBtool but when I open Jubula ITE imported project not found.I am using Jubula version 8.1 in WIndows 7.PFA of imported project through dbtool successfull but running project using Testexec shows error.

Thanks in advance,
Pyntamil

[Updated on: Fri, 06 November 2015 07:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found [message #1713714 is a reply to message #1713707] Fri, 06 November 2015 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The testexec command line shows that there is missing test data for a node, because a referenced test case cannot be found. The project is in the database and can be found, but something is missing. My first guess would be the unbound modules concrete or html - can you open the ITE and select "project -> open" and then check whether the unbound modules concrete and html in version 8.1 are available in the database? If they aren't you can import them.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found [message #1713725 is a reply to message #1713714] Fri, 06 November 2015 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi ,

PFA of Jubula ITE.It has unbound modules concrete and html in version 8.1 and are available in the database.

Regards,
Pyntamil
  • Attachment: Jubula.png
    (Size: 157.29KB, Downloaded 130 times)
Re: Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found [message #1713735 is a reply to message #1713725] Fri, 06 November 2015 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

- can you be sure that you are in the correct (same) embedded database for both contexts? (are they both being executed on the same computer?)
- are you able to import the project into the ITE via the UI?
- are there any log files?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Imported through Dbtool but when I open it in Jubula ITE ,imported project is not found [message #1713738 is a reply to message #1713735] Fri, 06 November 2015 11:02 Go to previous message
Hi,
Thank u! problem solved.ITE was pointing to the wrong database location.Changed the path problem resolved.Importing through DBTool ,Jubula ITE shows the imported project.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 November 2015 11:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Native dialog interactions
Next Topic:AUT connection error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:05:35 GMT 2024