Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Can view source files when debugging(missing source files)
Can view source files when debugging [message #1713671] Thu, 05 November 2015 21:01 Go to next message
Amanda Jackson is currently offline Amanda JacksonFriend
Hi,

I'm fairly new to Eclipse and keep encountering an issue when stepping through code. Many files say - 'not available'. Screenshot attached.

I'm using JDK1.7 and my classpaths are set up to point to rt.jar amongst others.

How can I get these source files to show up so that I can continue stepping through my code? The bug I'm trying to solve appears at the point that it goes into these files.

After asking around the office, this is also an issue for other team members, but they've not needed to step into this code so haven't worried about it too much.

Cheers,
Amanda
Re: Can view source files when debugging [message #1713826 is a reply to message #1713671] Fri, 06 November 2015 18:02 Go to previous message
Erick Hagstrom is currently offline Erick HagstromFriend
Click on the "Change Attached Source..." button. You'll get a dialog that allows you to point to the source.
Previous Topic:Floating control panel
Next Topic:Can't Install MAT Plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:26:24 GMT 2024