Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Ogee » Could not retrieve service(ODATA available by SAP HANA instance)
Could not retrieve service [message #1713664] Thu, 05 November 2015 20:14 Go to next message
Arthur Silva is currently offline Arthur SilvaFriend
Hello everyone,

I am facing difficulties when trying to import a oData to Eclipse using Ogee framework. The oData service is running by an existing SAP HANA instance.

When I try to create an OData model on Eclipse and push it, the message "Could not retrieve the service" appears and nothing happens.

Here's the OData that I am trying to consume:
...://s8hanaxs.hanatrial.ondemand.com/p1941638430trial/solar/mars/hana-vdm/services/OD_SO_PERIOD.xsodata/Sales?$format=json
* No authentication is needed.

The problem persist for any OData, and not only by the OData below.

Does anybody could help me to understand the problem. Could it be a problem on Ogee or a version misunderstood.

Regards,
Arthur Silva
Re: Could not retrieve service [message #1714021 is a reply to message #1713664] Mon, 09 November 2015 12:51 Go to previous message
Klaus Deissner is currently offline Klaus DeissnerFriend
Hi Arthur,
Unfortunately I cannot access the URL you provided, but it suggests that it is querying the entity set Sales. For Ogee you need to provide the base URL of the service. You may also download the service metadata file and import it into Ogee. Your URL should then end like this:
...OD_SO_PERIOD.xsodata/$metadata

Regards,
Klaus
Previous Topic:Hibernate tools do not work with Dali Schema generation
Next Topic:Media flag not exported
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:57:41 GMT 2024