Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exception
Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exception [message #1712491] Mon, 26 October 2015 05:01 Go to next message
Naseer Ahammed G Md is currently offline Naseer Ahammed G MdFriend
Hi. I am developing a web based project but recently I am facing problem with eclipse j2ee kepler version for java 8. When I am loading the jar file to lib folder It's not loading to the lib folder and I am finding a warning which is causing a runtime exception to my project. Actually when I am adding a jar file to eclipse project using build path i am getting an error like as. Classpath entry:(File location).jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundException my result. It shows on markers in eclipse. Please help me out with this problem. Thanks
index.php/fa/23722/0/
Re: Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exceptio [message #1712493 is a reply to message #1712491] Mon, 26 October 2015 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

What exception are you getting at runtime? What you're showing is a Warning about an exception that could occur at runtime.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exceptio [message #1712494 is a reply to message #1712493] Mon, 26 October 2015 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Her is the error I am getting. After adding the jar file using "add external jars in build path " its not showing the jar file in lib folder. And when I run the program it shows this error.
  • Attachment: Errors.png
    (Size: 114.31KB, Downloaded 211 times)
Re: Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exceptio [message #1712495 is a reply to message #1712493] Mon, 26 October 2015 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Her is the error I am getting. After adding the jar file using "add external jars in build path " its not showing the jar file in lib folder. And when I run the program it shows this error.
  • Attachment: Errors.png
    (Size: 114.31KB, Downloaded 239 times)
Re: Classpath entry: Jar file cannot export or publish xxxxxxxxx.jar my cause ClassNotFound Exceptio [message #1712497 is a reply to message #1712495] Mon, 26 October 2015 06:49 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

The Warning should only apply to when you're running that project inside of a Servlet Container as a web application. You have some other problem that's entirely unrelated.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Remove unnecessary parts from selected code
Next Topic:Eclipse Color Theme Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:36:00 GMT 2024