Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Add multiple users to WebUI
Add multiple users to WebUI [message #1712366] Fri, 23 October 2015 10:24 Go to next message
Davide De Cesaris is currently offline Davide De CesarisFriend
I'm looking for a way to give access to multiple users to Kura WebUI in order to implement different access level to its functionalities. For example I would like to give a user the possibility to configure networks, but not to install new packages. In the same way there is the need not to show some GUI parts if the user is not allowed to see them.
Is it possible? How can I do this?

[Updated on: Fri, 23 October 2015 12:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Add multiple users to WebUI [message #1712600 is a reply to message #1712366] Mon, 26 October 2015 17:12 Go to previous message
David Woodard is currently offline David WoodardFriend
Hello,

Kura is only setup to handle a single login. The web bundle does include an authentication manager, but extending the manager to handle multiple users would require modifications to the code. I can see this being a useful feature, if you decide to make this addition let us know how it goes. This could be a great thing to contribute back to Kura.

Thanks,
--Dave
Previous Topic:no error message but kura does not construct/initialise component
Next Topic:kura crashing when loading web ui
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:32:51 GMT 2024