Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » generating xtext artifacts error
generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711460] Fri, 16 October 2015 09:43 Go to next message
AYMEN SALMAN is currently offline AYMEN SALMANFriend
Hi
I am trying to create a new DSL grammar, so I have developed an ecore model and imported to the xtext grammar file, the xtext file has generated and without errors. later on I have faced mainly 3 errors:

1. a noisy pop up error "An error has occurred. See error log for more details. java.lang.NullPointerException"

2. when I try to generate the xtext artifacts, it was terminated after a lot of errors, and the errors in below

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
0 [main] INFO lipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup - Registering platform uri 'C:\Users\MAISA\Desktop\eclipse-epsilon-1.2-win32-x86_64\workspace'
141 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher - Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.WSNDSL:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.WSNDSL:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:95)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:62)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:52)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher.run(Mwe2Launcher.java:78)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher.main(Mwe2Launcher.java:36)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.SettingProviderImpl$1$1.setValue(SettingProviderImpl.java:56)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments

(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:143)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.inCase(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:114)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.xtext.util.PolymorphicDispatcher.invoke(PolymorphicDispatcher.java:296)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalSwitch(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:66)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments

(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:142)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.inCase(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:114)
at org.eclipse.xtext.util.PolymorphicDispatcher.invoke(PolymorphicDispatcher.java:296)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalSwitch(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:66)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.inCase(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:80)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.create(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:62)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Runner.run(Mwe2Runner.java:93)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.SettingProviderImpl$1$1.setValue(SettingProviderImpl.java:54)
... 29 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core.ConfigurationException: Couldn't find an interface metamodel.MetamodelPackage
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup.addRegisterGeneratedEPackage(StandaloneSetup.java:430)
... 34 more
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

am new to xtext and eclipse, and appreciate any help to solve my errors.

Thanks
AYMEN
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711558 is a reply to message #1711460] Sat, 17 October 2015 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
are you sure you did the workflow setup and the dependencies in the manifest right?

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711611 is a reply to message #1711558] Sun, 18 October 2015 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No I have not, I have tried to work according to a tutorial that belong to" Jan Köhnlein" blog for creating xtext grammar from ecore model, and I have tried to complete all steps mentioned in this tutorial, so can you explain to me more please what you mean by workflow setup manifest dependencies, because am new to these stuff.

Thanks
AYMEN
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711613 is a reply to message #1711611] Sun, 18 October 2015 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a asume you have you ecore/genmodel + generated javaclasses in a project com.mycompany.abc then you have to edit the manifest of the mydsl project and add com.mycompany.abc on the dependencies list

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711627 is a reply to message #1711613] Sun, 18 October 2015 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes of course my original ecore + genmodel project have been added to mydsl project as dependency in the manifest file.

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711656 is a reply to message #1711627] Mon, 19 October 2015 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
without having your (example) code its hard to guess

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711694 is a reply to message #1711656] Mon, 19 October 2015 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Here is my grammar file
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
import "/resource/eclipse.wsn.dsl/model/default.ecore"
import "http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore" as ecore

WSNapp returns WSNapp:
'WSNapp'
'{'
('app_name' app_name=EString)?
('app_id' app_id=EBigInteger)?
('number_of_nodes' number_of_nodes=EBigInteger)?
'job' '{' job+=Job ( "," job+=Job)* '}'
'net_config' net_config=NetConfig
'}';

EString returns ecore::EString:
STRING | ID;

EBigInteger returns ecore::EBigInteger:
'-'? INT;

Job returns Job:
'Job'
'{'
('job_id' job_id=EBigInteger)?
('job_type' job_type=JobType)?
('job_node_id' job_node_id=EBigInteger)?
'data' data=[Data|EString]
'}';

NetConfig returns NetConfig:
'NetConfig'
'{'
('net_id' net_id=EBigInteger)?
('net_type' net_type=NetType)?
('inter_node_comm' inter_node_comm=InterNodeComm)?
('routing_protocol' routing_protocol=RoutingProtocol)?
'node' '{' node+=Node ( "," node+=Node)* '}'
('cluster' '{' cluster+=Cluster ( "," cluster+=Cluster)* '}' )?
'}';

enum JobType returns JobType:
continuous = 'continuous' | EventDriven = 'EventDriven' | periodic = 'periodic' | RequestReply = 'RequestReply';

Data returns Data:
{Data}
'Data'
'{'
('aggregation' aggregation=[Aggregation|EString])?
('fusion' fusion=[Fusion|EString])?
('resources' '(' resources+=[Resources|EString] ( "," resources+=[Resources|EString])* ')' )?
'}';

Aggregation returns Aggregation:
{Aggregation}
'Aggregation'
;

Fusion returns Fusion:
{Fusion}
'Fusion'
'{'
('group_node_list' group_node_list=EBigInteger)?
'}';

Resources returns Resources:
{Resources}
'Resources'
'{'
('io_port' io_port=PortType)?
('sensor_type' sensor_type=SensorType)?
'}';

enum PortType returns PortType:
serial = 'serial' | usb = 'usb' | transmitter = 'transmitter' | receiver = 'receiver';

enum SensorType returns SensorType:
accelerometer = 'accelerometer' | light = 'light' | location = 'location' | microphone = 'microphone' | temperature = 'temperature' | pressure = 'pressure' | humidity = 'humidity' | chemical = 'chemical';

Node returns Node:
{Node}
'Node'
'{'
('node_id' node_id=EBigInteger)?
('position' position=Position)?
('node_role' node_role=NodeRole)?
'}';

Cluster returns Cluster:
{Cluster}
'Cluster'
'{'
('cluster_id' cluster_id=EBigInteger)?
('node' '(' node+=[Node|EString] ( "," node+=[Node|EString])* ')' )?
'}';

enum NetType returns NetType:
flat_net = 'flat_net' | cluster_net = 'cluster_net' | tree = 'tree';

enum InterNodeComm returns InterNodeComm:
BT = 'BT' | Zigbee = 'Zigbee' | WLan = 'WLan' | RF = 'RF';

enum RoutingProtocol returns RoutingProtocol:
leach = 'leach' | lqrp = 'lqrp' | spin = 'spin' | aodv = 'aodv' | dodv = 'dodv' | dsr = 'dsr' | dsdv = 'dsdv' | gsr = 'gsr' | heed = 'heed' | gaf = 'gaf' | gear = 'gear' | tbf = 'tbf' | ead = 'ead' | pegasis = 'pegasis' | teen = 'teen' | speed = 'speed';

enum Position returns Position:
mobile = 'mobile' | static = 'static';

enum NodeRole returns NodeRole:
sensor_node = 'sensor_node' | cluster_head = 'cluster_head' | sink = 'sink' | computation_node = 'computation_node';
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711710 is a reply to message #1711694] Mon, 19 October 2015 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,

- instead of import "/resource/eclipse.wsn.dsl/model/default.ecore" you should import the package by its ns uri.
- then make sure you create a genmodel for that ecore as well and generate the java code for that ecore/genmodel
- make sure the project containing the ecore has xtext nature (rightclick configure)
- make sure you add the genmodel and the qualified name of the generated epackage class to the workflow
- add a depenency from the dsl project to the ecore project

[Updated on: Mon, 19 October 2015 12:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711792 is a reply to message #1711710] Mon, 19 October 2015 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chris

I have tried to follow your steps, by generated the java code for the ecore/genmodel, the ecore project has the xtext nature, checking the xtext project dependency and sure that the ecore project is already exist as plugin dependency, and finally be sure that the genmodel file name and path has registered in the worflow class.

But there is one thing that I have not understand well, which how to import the ecore model using its nsURI. Currently I have "plugin.xml is not exist in the workspace" in the xtext.mydsl and xtext.mydsl.ui projects.

I have tried to execute the MWE2 and also it has terminated with the below outpout:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher - Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.MyDsl: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.MyDsl: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.SettingProviderImpl$1$1.setValue(SettingProviderImpl.java:56)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:143)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:142)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.inCase(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:80)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.create(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:62)
... 4 more
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.SettingProviderImpl$1$1.setValue(SettingProviderImpl.java:54)
... 29 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup.setScanClassPath(StandaloneSetup.java:164)
... 34 more
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so is there any other steps that I have to do it

Thanks
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711852 is a reply to message #1711792] Tue, 20 October 2015 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you share you projects or if not create sample projects you can share?

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711932 is a reply to message #1711852] Tue, 20 October 2015 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chris

I have attached my projects files. And thanks for your kind help.

AYMEN
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711936 is a reply to message #1711932] Tue, 20 October 2015 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

which xtext version do you use. the workflow works fine using 2.8.4

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711940 is a reply to message #1711936] Tue, 20 October 2015 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I am using
Eclipse Mars.1 Release (4.5.1)
Xtext 2.8.4
MWE2 2.8.1
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711941 is a reply to message #1711940] Tue, 20 October 2015 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this looks strange for me. which os do you use?

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711948 is a reply to message #1711941] Tue, 20 October 2015 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Windows 7 Pro
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711951 is a reply to message #1711948] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tested his with windows and mac. both work fine. do you have any spaces on your (workspace) path?

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711953 is a reply to message #1711951] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO, the workspace path has no spaces
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711957 is a reply to message #1711953] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chris

I have notice something, when I open my grammar xtext file, then I notices that some of the classes and enumerations that listed into the outline are not highlighted like others, did that mean something??? as you know that I have not execute the workflow successfully, so I don't know if they are working or not.

so did that mean soemthing??? I have attached a printscreen
  • Attachment: Untitled.jpg
    (Size: 317.46KB, Downloaded 181 times)
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711958 is a reply to message #1711957] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes and no. this means these rules are currently not called. but that should not prevent the workflow from running.

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711959 is a reply to message #1711958] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
p.s. did you try another (clean) workspace?

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711962 is a reply to message #1711959] Tue, 20 October 2015 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Chris

I have switched to a new workspace (C:\Users\LZD987\workspace), but also I have faced a termination to the MWE2 workflow execution

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher - Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.MyDsl: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problems instantiating module org.xtext.example.mydsl.MyDsl: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:143)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language.factory.Mwe2ExecutionEngine.internalApplyAssignments(Mwe2ExecutionEngine.java:142)
... 4 more
... 29 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.StandaloneSetup.setScanClassPath(StandaloneSetup.java:164)
... 34 more
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711965 is a reply to message #1711962] Tue, 20 October 2015 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P.S:

i debugged the error place on my machine. this is how the classpath looks like

java.util.Arrays.toString(entries)
(java.lang.String) [C:\Users\dietrich\workspace-xprofilexx\org.xtext.example.mydsl\bin, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi_2.11.0.v20150512-0501.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.ecore_2.11.0.v20150512-0501.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.common_2.11.0.v20150512-0501.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.antlr.runtime_3.2.0.v201101311130.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\com.google.inject_3.0.0.v201312141243.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe.core_1.3.11.v201508030321.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.commons.cli_1.2.0.v201404270220.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.runtime_2.8.1.v201508030321.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils_1.3.11.v201508030321.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext.util_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\com.google.guava_15.0.0.v201403281430.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\javax.inject_1.0.0.v20091030.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.common_3.7.0.v20150402-1709.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.11.0.v20150405-1723.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\javax.annotation_1.2.0.v201401042248.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.osgi_3.10.100.v20150529-1857.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.osgi.compatibility.state_1.0.100.v20150402-1551.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.core.jobs_3.7.0.v20150330-2103.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry_3.6.0.v20150318-1505\runtime_registry_compatibility.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.6.0.v20150318-1503.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_3.5.300.v20150408-1437.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.core.contenttype_3.5.0.v20150421-2214.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.app_1.3.300.v20150423-1356.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\workspace-xprofilexx\eclipse.wsn.dsl\bin, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext.common.types_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.objectweb.asm_5.0.1.v201404251740.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext.xbase_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtend.lib_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtend.lib.macro_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtext.generator_2.8.4.v201508050135.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtend_2.1.0.v201505260349.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.icu_54.1.1.v201501272100.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xpand_2.1.0.v201505260349.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf_2.1.0.v201505260349.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore_2.11.0.v20150803-0846.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.codegen_2.11.0.v20150803-0846.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\de.itemis.xtext.antlr_2.1.1.v201405091103.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.antlr.generator_3.2.0.v201405091103.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.lib_2.8.1.v201508030321.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.commons.logging_1.1.1.v201101211721.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.launch_2.8.1.v201508030411.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.emf.mwe2.language_2.8.1.v201508030411.jar, C:\Users\dietrich\Downloads\Xtext284\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.log4j_1.2.15.v201012070815.jar]

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711968 is a reply to message #1711965] Tue, 20 October 2015 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have tried to debugger the grammar file, but I have get the error that there is no free socket for the debugger and as the below error log

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2015-10-20 14:03:30.075
!MESSAGE Conflicting handlers for org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.java.format: {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@15cf599} vs {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@1febfdf}

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2015-10-20 14:03:30.078
!MESSAGE Conflicting handlers for org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.java.format: {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@1ea4cf0} vs {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@1febfdf}

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching 4 118 2015-10-20 14:06:01.834
!MESSAGE Cannot find a free socket for the debugger

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2015-10-20 14:07:28.294
!MESSAGE Conflicting handlers for org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.java.format: {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@15cf599} vs {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@1febfdf}

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2015-10-20 14:07:28.321
!MESSAGE Conflicting handlers for org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.java.format: {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@16b6c5a} vs {org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.console.JavaStackTracePageParticipant$1@1febfdf}

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching 4 118 2015-10-20 14:07:46.011
!MESSAGE Cannot find a free socket for the debugger
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711970 is a reply to message #1711968] Tue, 20 October 2015 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you may try this one http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2441830/cannot-find-a-free-socket-for-the-debugger-in-eclipse

Re: generating xtext artifacts error [message #1711975 is a reply to message #1711970] Tue, 20 October 2015 13:58 Go to previous message
Hi Chris,

Finally it has executed successfully Smile Smile , I have worked on another machine with 64 bit windows and new eclipse installation, and now its working.

Am really appreciated your kind help and support
Thank you
AYMEN
Previous Topic:Tracking rename of elements in my DSL
Next Topic:Unable to parse with character "
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:15:03 GMT 2024