Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dirigible » Performance issue with spring/eclipse classloader (classes loaded by spring (java reflection) are not cached )
Performance issue with spring/eclipse classloader [message #1711452] Fri, 16 October 2015 08:41 Go to next message
Marouen Allala is currently offline Marouen AllalaFriend
Hi,

I have an RCP client application based on eclipse 3.7.2. The application make calls to a websphere server using spring remoting invoker.
In this time I am facing a performance issue due to de-serialisation time of the objects results of the remote invocation,
With a java profiler I can see that the DefaultClassLoader open many times the same jar (attache a stack trace for more details) to load the same class.
I am looking for an option to cache loaded classes to optimize classes loading and then de-serialisation time, have you please any idea about that ?

Regards
  • Attachment: trace.png
    (Size: 111.39KB, Downloaded 236 times)
Re: Performance issue with spring/eclipse classloader [message #1711567 is a reply to message #1711452] Sat, 17 October 2015 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Marouen,

Is that related to Dirigible in any way? Probably, the particular forum or mailing list of the spring framework that you are using is better place for this question?

Regards,
Nedelcho
Re: Performance issue with spring/eclipse classloader [message #1711662 is a reply to message #1711567] Mon, 19 October 2015 07:22 Go to previous message
Marouen Allala is currently offline Marouen AllalaFriend
Hi Nedelcho,

Thank you for your reply

No no relation with Dirigibale.

I am not sure that the problem concerns eclipse, but my tests of the same service call with same parameters in my RCP application and in a Unit test shows a big difference between the de-serialisation time of the response Object in both sides.

I am trying to test a couple of eclipse OSGI options like osgi.framework.activeThreadType , osgi.bundlefile.limit for the moment with no impact.

In the same time I am looking for JVM (oracle 1.7) options that can optimize classloading.....

I will keep you informed if I will resolve the problem

Thanks
Marouen

[Updated on: Mon, 19 October 2015 07:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Dependency injection for Java scripting services
Next Topic:Dirigible CodeWeek Workshop - Feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 02:47:51 GMT 2024