Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Glossary desc/type reversed in tree
Glossary desc/type reversed in tree [message #1710653] Thu, 08 October 2015 08:39 Go to next message
Max Russell is currently offline Max RussellFriend
In my project, I have a Glossary specification, with entries of Glossary Type (Spec Object) underneath.

Currently I have the Glossary entry (to create the columns) and a single other Glossary spec object for user.

However, when I use this structure, I find that the Description and Term columns appear to be reversed - instead of seeing the term in the tree Outline, I see the description. This seems counter intuitive - I would want to look down the Glossary tree for a term, to see the meaning.

Can this be replicated, without destroying the Column meanings for Term and Description?
Re: Glossary desc/type reversed in tree [message #1710676 is a reply to message #1710653] Thu, 08 October 2015 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hi Max,

You can configure the attribute names to be used for labels via fmStudio | Label Configuration | Default Label.

More details here: http://formalmind.com/handbook?page=sec-general_configuration.html

Best,

- Michael

PS: I think I still owe you another answer. Smile
Re: Glossary desc/type reversed in tree [message #1710677 is a reply to message #1710676] Thu, 08 October 2015 10:57 Go to previous message
Max Russell is currently offline Max RussellFriend
I see this now - under General Configuration. I needed to add Term as a default label and then rate it up, ahead of Description.

many thanks!
Previous Topic:What datatype required for Glossary?
Next Topic:Image support?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:28:13 GMT 2024